. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Associate you need to have:
• At least 2 years of college
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
• Experience in handling travel accounts (flights), background on travel agency
• Knowledge in GDS such as Apollo, Sabre and Worldspan and other systems is a plus
• Tourism graduates without experience are welcome to apply, too!
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over phone / email / chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content