Get ready to deliver exceptional customer service experiences and create a lasting impression. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Associate you need to have:
• Completed at least 2 years in college
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
• Previous customer center experience helps but it’s not really a requirement
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over the phone / email / chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Provide direct technical support via telephone/chat/email for our proprietary charting softwares and our line of educational products. Examples: directing students to their course material, helping them register for webinars (audio and visual).
Operations – Manages the daily operations and future growth of the process, including strategies and systems that assist team members to work toward achieving the goals of the project.
We are hiring for DevOps Administrator who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content