We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Specialist, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Customer Service Specialist, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through inbound calls and chat support and ensure their service- or product-related problems are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
Your day could see you:
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation
• Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support
• Experience processing large volume of orders either via call, email or any form of order-taking transaction
• Upsell in line with campaign initiatives.
• Great organization and time management skills
• Ability to work with multiple systems
• Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information
• Responding to inbound customer emails/chat and inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Providing First Call Resolution (FCR)
• Transferring calls quickly and efficiently
• Coordinating well with other departments
• Handling all requests with due skill and care
• Nurture consultant relationships and uncover opportunities for additional customer support
• Upgrade personal knowledge of technology and make improvement recommendations
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong eye for detail
• Ability to cope with multiple skillsets—Calls, back-office, any ad-hoc activities as required by the client/campaign
• Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills
• A degree or equivalent experience
• With a minimum of one year customer service experience in the BPO industry
• With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience
• Direct selling experience desired but not required
• Advantage to have an interest in health and wellness products/industry
• A CSAT champion
• With a knack for multi-tasking
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks
• Is exposed to handling different tools simultaneously
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction
• Excellent feedback from customers (CSAT)
• Achievement of KPIs
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
With atleast six (6) months experience as QA Representative (preferrence) With atleast two (2) years contract center/BPO experience (required) Excellent documentation and reporting skills: preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and P
Must have at least 1 year experience in data mining, analysis and modelling Should have at least 1 year experience in BPO Industry Must be adept with R Programming, Minitab or any statistical software Able to clearly and fluently translate tech
Work from home virtual assistant - flexible working hours Support a Business Founder with a variety of tasks - you'll be one of the 1st hires We LOVE candidates who are proactive/take initiative Steep learning curve, bring ideas, make a difference!
This professional is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department. The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content