We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Experience within the car rental industry is a strong advantage but not required. Industry training and on-going support will be provided by the client. The agent will be on a shifting schedule.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Taking reservations and dealing with customers on the phone, email and social media accounts.
• Taking calls and responding to enquiries for our 8 car rental offices in New Zealand and Australia.
• Administration of tolls, online pre-payment, reports, booking upgrades/streaming, and other ad hoc duties as requested.
• Maintaining a high level of customer service and sales.
• Maintaining and updating accurate records and files relevant to the job.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Must have 2 years of experience in a phone sales or customer service role (ideally Australia and New Zealand clients) to deal with a high volume and variety of customer enquiries.
• Preferably a graduate of a reputable university.
• Experience working in a reservations/sales role.
• Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
• Exceptional customer service skills and a positive 'can do' attitude.
• Ability to work unsupervised and collaborative being part of a team.
• Strong self-management skills and ability to multi task and work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility to adapt to unexpected changes.
• Intermediate knowledge of the following: MS Office, exposure to CRMs, remote communication tools and shared folders
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Completion of tickets.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content