We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Representative, Tier I, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Representative, Tier I you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with good problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Your day could see you:
• Answer inbound calls, respond to chat sessions and emails to assist customers by placing orders, processing returns, cancellations or order adjustments;
• Responding to inquiries on policy, order status or tracking, order adjustments, cancellations, returns, website functionality, features or issues, and product information, including but not limited to pricing, availability, sizing, technology, materials and specifications.
• Handle Up-sell.
• Coordinating well with other US team/departments.
• Escalating customer needs and request to appropriate department.
• Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
• Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Responding to inbound customer emails/chat and inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly.
• Handling all requests with due skill and care.
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
• Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With one to two years of customer service experience in the BPO industry.
• With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
• A CSAT champion/top performer.
• Experience in sales.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
• With working knowledge of CRM, ideally Salesforce.com.
• Prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Flexible work schedule- Candidates must be available to work weekend shifts.
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Good judgment and independent decision making.
• Work effectively with windows-based computer systems. MAC experience a plus.
• Great active listening skills.
• Effectively interact in a professional and courteous manner with customer.
• Demonstrate initiative and interest in self-development is a huge plus.
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to identify and solve problems with minimal oversight.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content