Join our team and support the only health and travel insurance company offering a wellbeing program that rewards members for being active. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
• Completed at least 2 years of college
• At least 2 years call center experience
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and/or chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content