And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
• Completed at least 2 years of college (Preferably Medical Allied course)
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
• Previous customer service or medical work experience is preferred but is not really a requirement
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over the phone / email / chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content