We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As an Outbound Sales Specialist, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
The business is developing an innovative mobile app to revolutionise the way home care is delivered in Australia. We have a strong focus on helping those that need it the most - people with disability, elderly, and anyone that could benefit from receiving care to their home.
We are looking for someone with a background in delivery of care in these industries. The role will be multi-faceted – you will be working from our Subiaco office, and there will not be any on-site work, but you will need to communicate with Care Workers, Clients and Providers to ensure the delivery of care is seamless.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving sales through consultative selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service. Your day could see you:
• Working with participants and care workers to assist in planning, booking and delivery of services
• Taking calls from participants and care workers to assist them through any problems or questions while using the business platform
• Processing care worker applications
• Trouble shooting NDIA invoice rejection issues
• Supporting and coaching other team members to improve their knowledge of the care sector
• Analyse exception reporting on service delivery and contact care workers or providers with any ongoing issues.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• A thorough knowledge, previous training and extensive experience in the delivery of support services to people with a disability
• Strong knowledge of the NDIS
• Excellent verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to engage with clients, their families and external providers
• Demonstrated time management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think creatively and use initiative to work independently
• Extremely organised
• Strong ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• People focused, work well as part of a team with great collaboration
• You Value diversity and are always respectful
• You can think on your feet and have a non-judgmental, calming nature
Why work for us
We are a small but growing company. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with all members of the team to help build a product and develop a company that has only the best interests for those that require help the most. We have flexible working hours, a casual yet respectful work environment and thoroughly enjoy the work we are doing.
• Do work that matters - make a positive difference in your community
• Challenging & rewarding leadership opportunity
• Permanent full-time position in a growing company
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content