The business is a progressive, fast growing wholesale telecommunications company, servicing Retail Service Providers, handling their Billing, Provisioning, Customer Service and Debt Collection Services.
Our company has been built from the ground up with state of the art systems and processes using the extensive experience of our people, who have a combined industry experience of over 100+ years in the telecommunications industry.
Our aim is to be the leader in the wholesale aggregation market providing unique and complete Tier 1 product offerings, coupled with best of breed technology, systems and processes, enabling our partners to succeed in the marketplace.
More information about the business can be found at our Website. www.btbaustralia.com.au
We are seeking for experienced Data Provisioning agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
As Customer Service Activations Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
• Customer Service Activations
o Processing Customer Orders from End to End via automation tools
o Answering Incoming Calls – Assisting customers with open order enquiries
o Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
o Live chat interactions with customers
o Outbound calls to customers to discuss order updates
o Actioning Adds/Moves/Changes to Customer Accounts
o 9 hour work days during Hours of Operation between 6.00am to 6m Monday to Friday.
• Minimum of 2 years in College
• Minimum of 2 year of Activations/Service Delivery experience
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a Australian telco
• Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound English writing skills.
• Exhibits strong Knowledge of all NBN and ADSL / PSTN / Sip / mobile technologies
• Flexibility to shifting schedules
• Background in IT, or IT related industry would be beneficial in this role. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Must have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 50+ words per minute
• Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
• We pride ourselves in being a fantastic and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
• We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
• We drive staff development to further their careers.
• Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: BTBACT(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.