The role is responsible in analyzing customer feedback alongside regularly communicating with customers over the phone to understand their experience in the retail stores.
Using the combination of written customer feedback and verbal communication with customers, the Customer Insights and Experience Officer will create reporting to analyst and highlight risk in the Retail ICT Channel.
The role is responsible for minimizing risk of poor customer experience in the Retail ICT Channel.
- Reviewing customer feedback (NPS Surveys, Google Reviews, Complaints)
- Proactively contacting customers over the phone regarding their experience in the Retail ICT channel
- Identifying high risk team members
- Providing reporting on the insights identified from customer feedback and customer communication
- Accessing different Telstra and Vita system
- Providing support with reviewing Telstra reporting, i.e. making sure the reporting is accurate, identifying inappropriate sales behaviours, etc.
- Highlighting variation in reports
- Identify and investigate big impacts from reporting, i.e. Stores / areas / regions that are high contributors.
- Read, review and build reports
- Prioritizing work based on priorities as indicated by leader
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders such as the Operations team and Support Centre teams
- Keep up to date with Telstra’s latest offers and plans.
- Identifying and investigating sales behaviour in the retail channel
- Providing appropriate guidance and support to customers
- Reviewing reports and investigating data in multiple Telstra and Vita systems
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Prioritising workload and tasks
- Providing accurate advice to stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience in Customer Service
- Preferably with Telstra and Telco experience with a background in complaints management & billing
- Applies a constructive approach to solving problems with minimal management and supervision
- Can work in a fast-paced environment dealing with difficult and irate customers
- Provide prompt and professional client service at all times
- Organized and systematic in handling multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Must be able to type 40 WPM (adjusted speed) with consistent accuracy