We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Advocate, you will be part of a high-performing customer-centric team in Manila, with opportunities to create a positive impact on people's lives and the future of work, through our mission: empowering people to realise the full value of their skills.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Be an ambassador of the business core values as an advocate.
• Provide top-notch global customer support through fast, efficient, and genuine responses.
• Collaborate with the immediate team, and other Air Support teams to ensure overall customer product satisfaction.
• Triage tickets and understand ownership for each teams and customer journey segments.
• Own problems. solve the issue from start to finish, but also look at why it happened and how it can be prevented.
• Analyse complex situations, conflicts between users or high-risk escalations and make decisions.
• Identify, analyse and make changes for improvements in process, macros, Help Centre & knowledge base articles.
• Report all the bugs, issues, and assumptions and give feedback on new product launches and experiments.
• Contribute to team goals and projects.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 4 years’ minimum exposure to the BPO/call center industry
• Experience in Zendesk or any similar CRM tool
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools or software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to empathise and understand customer concerns
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify gaps in process and make recommendations for improvement
• Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player; committed to building and contributing to a high-performing team
• Adaptable to 24/7 shifting schedule.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Resolution of customer disputes.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content