We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Advocate, you will be part of a high-performing customer-centric team in Manila, with opportunities to create a positive impact on people's lives and the future of work, through our mission: empowering people to realise the full value of their skills.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Be an ambassador of the business core values as an advocate.
• Provide top-notch global customer support through fast, efficient, and genuine responses.
• Collaborate with the immediate team, and other AirSupport teams to ensure overall customer product satisfaction.
• Triage tickets and understand ownership for each teams and customer journey segments.
• Own problems. solve the issue from start to finish, but also look at why it happened and how it can be prevented.
• Analyse complex situations, conflicts between users or high-risk escalations and make decisions.
• Identify, analyse and make changes for improvements in process, macros, Help Centre & knowledge base articles.
• Report all the bugs, issues, and assumptions and give feedback on new product launches and experiments.
• Contribute to team goals and projects.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 4 years’ minimum exposure to the BPO/call center industry
• Experience in Zendesk or any similar CRM tool
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools or software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to empathise and understand customer concerns
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify gaps in process and make recommendations for improvement
• Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player; committed to building and contributing to a high-performing team
• Adaptable to 24/7 shifting schedule.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Resolution of customer disputes.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: AIRADVOC(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043