We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Specialist, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a CSR, your primary responsibility of the role is to effectively identify and satisfy customer needs with regards to their mobile and mobile broadband service. Acting as an extension of the Company's brand and core values, this task is accomplished by treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question in a pleasant and efficient manner. You will be responsible for engaging with customers regarding their mobile services, payments, bills, mobile settings, complaints, TIO threats, retention, customer acquisition, and gathering feedback for future improvements.
You will also be expected to be responsible of your individual stats, reliability, punctuality, and overall professionalism. Your principal challenge is to provide an exceptional customer service experience to our customers and strive to become consumer champions. The hours of operations happen during the day between hours of 08:00 - 18:00 AU time 7 days a week which includes holidays. To succeed in this role, we expect that you are able to do the following on a daily basis:
• Providing customers with an amazing customer service experience through voice and/or non voice channels such as chats, email, forum sites, and social media
• Answering to enquiries regarding customer's mobile and mobile broadband service
• Helping in acquiring new customers for the continuous growth of the company.
• Providing First Call Resolution (FCR).
• Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
• Troubleshooting basic handset and mobile broadband issues that may affect their service
• Gathering feedback from customers for future improvements
• Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service and technical support
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With a minimum of 2 years of customer service or technical support experience.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
• Mobile telco account, austrlian accounts and TIO complaint-handling experience are huge advantages
• Knowledge on various mobile phone manufacturers, models and operating systems
• Fast accurate typing skills. Ideally 60 words per minute with at least 95% accuracy
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content