We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing a suite of contact center and back office services. We’re proud of our success as Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines and as our Customer Service Representative L1, you’ll continue to drive success for our accounts.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day will look like:
• Make customers happy by 1) ensuring that the customers’ needs are met 2) owning their issues and 3) making it easy for them
• Actively listen to the customer’s needs and issues with great interest while displaying confidence in resolving the call
• Thinking quickly and logically to provide an efficient response to customer inquiries.
• Recognizing the value of your customer and looking for ways to delight them.
• Accurately log all calls using the provided tools and systems within business policies.
• Work collaboratively as part of a team and one goal, contributing ideas and providing help to others and services.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
• Good data entry and typing skills
• Willing to work shifting schedules
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• A basic grasp of billing mathematics
• Organizational skills
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
One Team: Share common goals and trust each other and collaborate to deliver
Our People Are the Difference: Building environments where people can thrive
Disruptive Thinking Everyday: We see and create opportunities, move fast and set our own course.
Crazy about Our Customers: Let our customers know, through great service, products and experience
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content