We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center behalf of our global clients. As our employee, your role is vital in achieving and exceeding individual and team targets provided by the company whilst building and maintaining customer relationships and supporting the achievement of company objectives. Collaborating with team members to create a supportive and happy work environment, which fosters individual development and achievement.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail, and manage chat sessions as assigned in accordance with established service level objectives.
- Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
- Provide product, program, compensation plan, and business information as necessary.
- Assist with order processing, enrollments, and setting up new customers; issue RMAs if needed.
- Provide basic technical support for the back office systems; escalate advanced issues to the IT Support staff.
- Identify, report, and follow-up on website issues to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Facilitate the connection of Market Partners to each other outside of the organization to enable productive collaboration.
- Provide daily updates to department management regarding the overall nature of inbound calls and e-mail and any trends or concerns detected.
- Alert the Compliance Coordinator to any potential issues that may have been uncovered as a result of routine customer service contacts.
- Escalate unresolved problems when necessary.
- Document all contact information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Represent the business brand, maintaining a professional, competent, and positive demeanor at all times.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs
- Willing and able to maintain an appropriate standard of professionalism
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively within a team
- A high level of PC competence and typing skill
- A good track record in previous job
- A good record of attendance and punctuality
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: MONCSR (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.