We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Experience within the car rental industry is a strong advantage but not required. Industry training and on-going support will be provided by the client. The agent will be on a shifting schedule.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Taking reservations and dealing with customers on the phone, email and social media accounts.
• Taking calls and responding to enquiries for our 8 car rental offices in New Zealand and Australia.
• Administration of tolls, online pre-payment, reports, booking upgrades/streaming, and other ad hoc duties as requested.
• Maintaining a high level of customer service and sales.
• Maintaining and updating accurate records and files relevant to the job.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Must have 2 years of experience in a phone sales or customer service role (ideally Australia and New Zealand clients) to deal with a high volume and variety of customer enquiries.
• Preferably a graduate of a reputable university.
• Experience working in a reservations/sales role.
• Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
• Exceptional customer service skills and a positive can do attitude.
• Ability to work unsupervised and collaborative being part of a team.
• Strong self-management skills and ability to multi task and work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility to adapt to unexpected changes.
• Intermediate knowledge of the following: MS Office, exposure to CRMs, remote communication tools and shared folders
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Completion of tickets.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: AEROCSR(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043