We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Trade Services Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Trade Services Representative, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Transfer calls quickly and efficiently to the correct line of business
• Liaise effectively internally with other departments, for example our Sales and Support team, to ensure that customers’ needs are addressed.
• Understand all aspects of the business and products in order to support effectively
• Reply to inbound customer emails and enquiries with detailed response and action accordingly
• Persuasion skills to deflect customers who are on the verge of cancelling, or improve customer engagement with the goal of having them upgrade their plan through inbound/outbound calls.
• Educate new customers about the business products and services
• Handle all requests with due skill and care.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Two to three years of experience in the BPO industry
• Minimum one year of experience in backend admin processing
• Minimum two years of experience in customer service
• Excellent comprehension and written English skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Working knowledge of CRM, ideally Salesforce.com
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Provide direct technical support via telephone/chat/email for our proprietary charting softwares and our line of educational products. Examples: directing students to their course material, helping them register for webinars (audio and visual).
Operations – Manages the daily operations and future growth of the process, including strategies and systems that assist team members to work toward achieving the goals of the project.
We are hiring for DevOps Administrator who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content