We are a top ranked global Amazon seller, has distributed partners in over 50 countries throughout the Middle East, South East Asia, North and Eastern Europe, and Latin America We’re committed to creating solid products backed by friendly, responsive service to delight our loyal customers around the world.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll represent the account and interact with customers through emails and calls and ensure their services- are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use analysis, focus, and patience, coupled with product knowledge to effectively execute what is required. Your day could see you:
• Focus on emails and calls
• Answer and resolve concerns and complaints of customers
• Respond to feedback and reviews of customers
• Process applications of customers
• Provide a first-class customer service experience to our clients.
• Provide personalized, friendly and efficient service
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation on email.
• Promote and demonstrate ACQUIRE’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• Can multitask and resolve issues
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs.
• Willing and able to maintain an appropriate standard of professionalism.
• High level of motivation and drive
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
PROMO: Bring as many friends as you can and win P100 worth of GC from each of your referrals. Walk in to our recruitment sites (WCC, BETA, 1800 and BTC/UPTOWN) from November 25, 2019 to December 13, 2019.
For faster processing, text: AUK(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
With atleast six (6) months experience as QA Representative (preferrence) With atleast two (2) years contract center/BPO experience (required) Excellent documentation and reporting skills: preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and P
Must have at least 1 year experience in data mining, analysis and modelling Should have at least 1 year experience in BPO Industry Must be adept with R Programming, Minitab or any statistical software Able to clearly and fluently translate tech
Work from home virtual assistant - flexible working hours Support a Business Founder with a variety of tasks - you'll be one of the 1st hires We LOVE candidates who are proactive/take initiative Steep learning curve, bring ideas, make a difference!
This professional is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department. The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content