- Convert raw assets provided by our clients into rich media ad executions.
- Translate requirements, graphic designs, and specifications into working ads using the core technologies used by the clients.
- Develop Banner Ads using your design and development skills
- Re and/or Revise rich media ad units
- Deciding on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented on a specific platform
- Ensuring that all units sent to clients are 100% functional and up to specs
- Testing for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions, and fixing errors when necessary
Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or the equivalent
Knowledge of HTML5 / JS / CSS is required
Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Design, and Layout is required; After Effects and/or Premiere would be a great plus
Effective communication skills required, both written and verbal
Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills and keen eyes for detail
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet rigid deadlines
Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours and/or locations, as necessary
Amendable to work on a Night Shift