• Bachelor degree in public relations, communications, marketing or related disciplines
• At least 7 years solid experience in corporate communications. PR agency background and experience working with MNCs are added advantages.
• Proven strategic thinker and planner.
• Track record in developing and managing successful PR and corporate communications campaigns.
• Extensive experience in handling press inquiries, working with media, writing press releases.
• Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and to advise and counsel senior management.
• Good knowledge about effective media communications, including digital communications
• Experienced at issues and crisis management.
• Experienced in event management and good project management skills
• Excellent communications skills in both spoken and written English
• Able to multi-task, self-motivated, proactive, able to work under pressure
• Willing to travel when needed
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing communications strategy and planning, development and implementation of communications policies and programs, media relations and publicity, issues and crisis management, executive communications, internal communications, and corporate social responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Skills, Communication Skills
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content