Job Description :
Amazon, Earth’s most customer-centric company, seeks a self-starter to demonstrate Customer Obsession and Onwership in developing and leading servicing efforts for Amazon’s global Corporate Card programs.
This role will primarily be responsible for major aspects of internal customer experience (CX) and Corporate Card customer service, working with the Corporate Card business owners, card administration and operations teams, the expense management team, and card issuers.
· Serve as Amazon’s Corporate Card subject matter expert and liaison to employee cardholders, line managers, and finance/audit partners
· Hold office hours for employees and managers with card-related questions
· Conduct stakeholder training on the application process, policy compliance, how-to’s, etc.
· Assist card holders with everything from basic inquiries to peculiar requests—resolve issues for stranded travelers, research card declines, and ensure any changes are compliant with Amazon’s spend and transaction guidelines
· Support investigations on highly sensitive or confidential issues regarding card fraud, abuse, and waste
· Develop and manage customer satisfaction surveys, metrics, and KPIs
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· Bachelor’s degree or Associates preferred in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting or finance, or related field and four years of experience; OR a combination of education and experience
· Previous experience with a Corporate Card program is essential
· Patience, good humor, and a Learn and Be Curious philosophy
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Top-quality written, verbal, and visual communications skills
· Strategic problem solver, anticipating and overcoming potential issues
· Comfortable in fast paced, customer-facing environments