Provides applicable product standards and classification opinion on the Report based on the Business Rules, using the SGS proprietary processing software-TradeWorks® and other similar or related references
• Issues CoC’s based on Business Rules and conformity assessment instructions.
• Formulates Conformity Assessment Instructions based on product safety and performance standards
• Attends to all other operational concerns regarding Report issuance which needs technical and experienced opinion.
• Audits the quality of the information and completeness of the documents and ensures that it is correctly indexed in the system.
• Audits the file administration, standards and classification of the Reports to be issued
• Provides timely and effective responses to the network in relation to inquiries concerning essential product requirements, standards, and classification and also service request inquiries.
• Conducts comprehensive investigation and evaluation of files with standards and classification disputes.
• Sends inquiries to the affiliates or Contract Management Offices (CMO) for additional information.
• Elevates cases of non-response status or high risk disputes to Supervisor or Management.
• Prepares technical Position Paper in defending Standard selection and/or Classification cases based on his/her findings.
• University degree or equivalent professional qualification (*)
• With knowledge related to his/her field of expertise (Product design, manufacturing, testing, product research and specification ).
• Preferably with background on the following fields:
o Conformity assessment (accreditation systems, product certification, product testing, inspection protocols and industrial metrology)
o Industrial standardization concepts including international standards development and implementation, i.e. ISO, IEC, EN, ANSI, ASTM
o Quality management system, e.g.: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO/TS 16949 or similar systems.
(*) Definition of equivalent professional qualification: minimum 5 years experience related to the product of his field of expertise.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: We are hiring for IT technical profiles
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content