• Develops deep knowledge and expertise on Barhead products and services.
• Supports the Configuration Consultant Team in developing configuration best practices and standards for Microsoft Power Platform.
• Keeps up to date with the latest development in Microsoft Power Platform.
• Performs system configuration based on the approved requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned from time to time.
• At least 2 years experience in the field of Business Systems and IT ideally as a functional/business analyst implementing CRM or SaaS solutions
• Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
• Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT/Business Management/Engineering
• Experience working in an IT consulting organization or environment is preferred
• Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.) is preferred
• Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients is preferred
• Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per project basis
Awards and Industry Recognition
• Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle (top 50 partners globally)
• #1 CRN Fast 50 2018 (Year on year growth)
• #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2018 (3 year growth)
• 10 Microsoft Gold Competencies
• Gold Cloud Business Applications Competency (very rare achievement)
Barhead is a customer solutions company, born in the cloud and focussed on Microsoft. Founded by the team that created leading salesforce.com consultancies OKERE and Cloud Sherpas, Barhead has chosen to deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions to service the next generation of customer interaction needs.
Having delivered Cloud CRM based solutions for over 10 years, the Barhead team knows that the keys to success are innovation, speed to value and ongoing pro-active support. The Microsoft platform enables Barhead to deliver solutions that are integrated to the very core of sales and service professionals daily routines.
• CRM solutions for financial services,
• CRM solutions for not for profit,
• Dynamics 365 Migrations and replatforming,
• Creative solutions for unique value propositions,
• Simplifying potentially complex technology environments,
• Helping businesses interact with their clients more efficiently and more effectively,
• Extending the channels for client interactions to an anywhere anytime business dynamic.
• Dynamics 365 (CRM and Core platform),
• Dynamics 365 for Talent
• Dynamics 365 for Marketing
• Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
• Power Apps and Flow (Enterprise apps from a common data model),
• Dynamics 365 Portals (for customer, employee and partner portals),
• Integration frameworks (to leverage company data sources and create institutional knowledge).
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: 6 months AU background in doing General Accounting or atleast Accounts Payable and Payroll
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content