Responsible for day to day bookkeeping of the company, PEZA compliance, BIR compliance, Fixed Asset management, bank reconciliation, monthly accrual of expenses, payables and disbursements.
• Process payments and vouchers preparation
• Verifies supplier invoices
• Prepare monthly and quarterly BIR compliance such as but not limited to; 1601C, 1601E, 2550M, 2550Q, 1702Q, 1603
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual PEZA compliance
• Maintain fixed asset schedule and depreciation
• Perform bank reconciliations
• Record Deposits and collections
• Monthly accrual of expenses for month end closing
• Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Responsible for maintaining the General ledger; setting up new account and cost centers when required; ensuring reconciliations of control accounts; ensuring correct allocation of expenditures to cost centers
• Perform other related duties as required
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative, within a team environment
• Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be respectful
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Be flexible
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
Established in 2010, Flat Planet is an Australian owned and managed virtual talent company, with offices in Sydney, Australia and Makati, Philippines. Our premium Makati office is on Ayala Avenue, 100 metres from the Philippine Stock Exchange.
We create high value jobs for skilled Filipinos in a range of roles. These can vary from accounting to graphic design, live chat to software development, customer service to transcription, tele-profiling to SEO Marketing, Executive Assistants and more. Flat Planet operates with commitment towards diversity, equity and inclusion.
Founded by two Australian executives with years of experience in providing world class outsourced business services to international markets. We started nearly seven years ago and now have close to 150 staff, across two offices in Makati. We are still rapidly growing and evolving due to the great work of all our staff. Their hard work to over-deliver to their respective foreign clients (spanning Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK) is what creates more opportunities for others, as they grow their teams in the Philippines and hire more staff. Everyone’s hard work across diverse high value roles was recognised by being a BRW Fast Starter in 2014, as well as winning the BRW Fast 100 awards in 2015 and 2016, making Flat Planet one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in Australia for three consecutive years.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
The team member serving on the Company’s Happiness Team interacts with company’s Customers, answering pre and post-sales emails, providing answers and resolutions, and conducting the following duties:
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content