As a Customer Service and Collections agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Be the first point of contact with our fast growing user base
• Handle customer’s inquiries on the phone in a timely and professional manner as required by departmental policies and procedures
• Provide a first class customer service experience to our Customers
• Resolves product or service issues/enquiries by clarifying the complaint, determining the cause of the issue, explaining the issue and providing the best solution to the issue/enquiry.
• Place outbound calls and perform Welcome Calls
• Work towards KPI's and targets
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Articulate and possess Customer Empathy.
• Possess Business Knowledge – Customer Service, Collections, Technology and Analytics
• Must have at least 1-2 + years experience working with customers
• Digitally adept and AI awareness
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Minimum of 6+ months working in a call center
• College degree preferred but not required
• Willingness to work US based hours and weekends
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Resolution of customer disputes.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
The team member serving on the Company’s Happiness Team interacts with company’s Customers, answering pre and post-sales emails, providing answers and resolutions, and conducting the following duties:
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content