• Providing excellent customer service regarding collection issues in order to resolve discrepancies and open items
• Maintain customer contact notes in BOSS to properly document relevant collection activities
• Working closely with all cross-functional teams by maintaining accurate records for customer payment status including daily and month end reports that will be shared internally (FSS) and externally (country).
• Perform customer account reconciliations
• Review and send periodic Customer Statements
• Action Customer Statements feedback together with AR team
• Give feedback to AR team on bad debts and debt write-offs
• Escalate issues and disputes as appropriate
• Ensure compliance with SGS policies and procedures
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and assist the Supervisor in defining improvements and strategies in the collections process.
• Participate and/or lead collections training in the collections group.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: We are hiring for IT technical profiles
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content