As a Collections Specialist, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
As an Outbound Collections agent, you will be responsible for collecting outstanding accounts receivable from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. Your job includes but is not limited to the following:
• Responsible of making Collection calls and/or correspondence to customers with outstanding balances.
• Educate customers regarding their bill
• Make outbound collection calls while keeping and improving customer relations
• Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Negotiate payment arrangements and settlements within guidelines set
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
• Achieve set targets and call quality standards
• Other related duties assigned as needed
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
• Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Successful collection of payments
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of KPIs.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: COLLEDUC(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043PROMO: Claim your Prepaid Load! Walk in to any of our Recruitment sites from Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM only. He/She must show the SMS invite or confirmation message from a Recruitment representative for validation purposes. He/She must indicate Facebook, Instagram, Jobstreet, or Monster as his/her source in the online registration.
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.