At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you'll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Executive Coach (Associate Director) provides expert level executive coaching as a member of EY's Global Coaching Boutique. This coach will have extensive and proven experience providing executive coaching and consulting to the most senior-level leaders with a focus on leadership growth and leadership transitions. The role assists in the execution of coaching and leads or contributes to initiatives to deliver on the strategy of the practice.Job Duties:
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Serves as an expert executive coach to senior EY leaders. Provides individual coaching and thought leadership in areas such as leadership, leadership growth, and transformational leadership as well as within global leadership development programs for priority populations as well as the senior account leader community (average book of business covers 50+ clients per year)
- Possesses deep knowledge in coaching area of expertise, responsibilities include delivery of coaching and contributions to the global coaching practice
- Provides thought leadership in the development of coaching protocols, methodologies and initiatives to accelerate the brand of coaching at EY and be at the forefront of building transformative leaders.
- Where required, work flexibly as part of project teams/squads as a subject matter expert (SMR). Provide technical insights and knowledge to support design and implementation of new or improved Leadership Development and coaching services and solutions
- Serves as an SME and consulting resource to the regions to uphold EY's global coaching governance
- Works to manage and maintain strong connections with Region Talent teams (manage 1-2-1 discussions and/or Region networks) to understand and manage demand for and impact of coaching
- Team within the Leadership Development Team and across Talent to share the voice / needs of our most senior leaders and overall coaching trends
- Actively focuses on ROI measurements and suggests improvements to coaching processes and programs
- Maintains an external presence and promote EY's reputation as a leader in coaching culture
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Decisions relating to management and continuous improvement of coaching services gather and analyze feedback and other data to monitor and assess service performance and highlight opportunities for growth
- Analyze and leverage market insights to share best practices with key regional and talent stakeholders
- 5 years plus experience of coaching business executives / experience in a professional services environment preferred
- A good understanding of the EY matrix and ways of working
- Strong understanding/champion of Transformative Leadership at EY
- Possess a growth mindset and the ability to create a growth oriented coaching culture
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of leadership development strategies, trends, leading practices, services and solutions
- Ability to participate effectively in virtual teams and networks across diverse and dispersed geographies
- Proactive consulting skills that drive business impact able to interpret business requirements and, where prioritized, co-create the most relevant & pragmatic approach
- Strong teaming skills collaborate effectively across talent ecosystem and wider EY firm
- Strong communication skills for sharing thought leadership across EY and externally to enhance EY reputation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail - the ability to operate within budget and effective time frames
- Strong research and analytical skills to track and interpret trending directions for specialism and identify potential future options
- Ability to cope with ambiguity to drive change and performance outcomes in a complex and agile environment
- Work closely with Regional Talent colleagues to help ensure the highest quality deployment of Coaching solutions
- Proactively participate in meetings to ensure effective execution of Coaching strategy and associated processes
- Help to communicate changes to strategy or solutions, applying change management best practices
- Due to global nature of the role travel and willingness to work alternative hours will be required
- Due to global nature of the role English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication will be required, bilingual and/or multi lingual is strongly preferred.
- Experience in an executive coaching role bringing insights and experience of service design and delivery
- Demonstrable experience of collaborating with Talent and business colleagues to understand and interpret business issues and of proposing / recommending appropriate action, including proposing changes to existing ways of working to optimize performance
- Experience of scoping and developing effective proposals for change/change requests (and associated business cases) to enable Talent leaders to effectively consider and prioritize requests for change
- Strong experience of working effectively in globally dispersed teams to enhance services, frameworks, processes and standards
- Demonstrable experience of working in a central team to manage networks and of sharing insights and best practices to help enhance service delivery and performance at a local level
- Demonstrable experience of working flexibly as part of a project team/squad to providing subject matter expertise and ensure the effective design and quality of service solutions
- Demonstrable experience of working in fast-paced, ambiguous, stressful environments to deliver required results
EY | Building a better working world
- ICF ACC Credential ACC required, PCC preferred
- Active membership in related professional bodies or industry groups is preferred, not required
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.