We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Consultant, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Claims Administration Officer is responsible for managing frontline customer contacts via email and undertaking the appropriate action to resolve the customer’s concern (respond to simple queries, claim referral, outbound calls, triage call to claim handler). This role is responsible for keeping service levels within target.
Your day could see you:
• Policy, Process and Procedures
o Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislations and regulations
o Ensure compliance within delegated authority limits
o Adherence to triage/ transfer guidelines
o Provide feedback to claims handler on necessary action/ activity on claim
o Arrange the dispatch of product information and documentation.
• Environmental Awareness/Customer Focus
o Maintain effective communication with customers
• Technical Performance
o Accurately and completely respond to customer’s queries on claims/ on a specific claim
o Proper referrals for customer complaints and/or complex claims
o Identify recovery opportunities on claims
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Customer service experience
• Preferably with BPO experience
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience in customer service within the insurance/claims industry
• Good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Preferred Basic Knowledge of Insurance
• Proficiency in MS tools
• Preferably with Case Management Skills
• Administration and Organisation skills
• Adaptable to change in a high changing environment
• Motivated to achieve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) and uphold Groups Vision and Values
• Dedication to excellence in customer service in a high pressure environment.
• Willingness to learn and maintain new skills.
• Commitment to work on a rotating roster and out of normal business hours when required.
• Flexible and positive work approach and attitude.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: CLAIMSBGC(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043