We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Claims Administrative Assistant, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
Review and enter new claims and request for supporting documentation for claims disputes.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Initial reviews claims entered by Customers and business employees
• Assigns claims to Claims Specialists, as directed
• Reviews documents filed with new claims and determines whether additional supporting documents are needed
• Requests supporting documents from Customers
• Promptly processes or redirects documents which are sent to the business email.
• Calculates vendor maximum liabilities
• Retrieves documents from business admin, Bug Tracker, CSIL, X-drive, Carriers’ websites, business email, Google.com sites (FAK liability info), own email box
• Updates and distributes weekly report (BOLs marked incorrectly)
• Assists Claims Specialists, as needed (including/but not limited to: filing claims with carriers, attaching to ACT files decision letters and approved settlement requests)
• Retrieves documents, then resaves and attaches to appropriate ACT/CMS claim file (supporting documents from Customers, CS BOLs, CS Order Details, checks)
• Sends daily report for incoming claims, recovery checks and documents
• Pull up unassigned claims for review and possible reassignment.
• Updates and post claim rules by customer for special instructions
• Updates and posts documents to SharePoint (claims meeting recaps, new procedures, updated contact lists)
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content