We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a CSR agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative for (webchat and email), you will be required to provide a level of outstanding and unique service for our valued customers.
• To work within and contribute to a high performing team providing excellence in customer service.
• Understand our customers’ needs and expectations whilst providing each customer with a personalized experience. We pride ourselves on being able to resolve issues at the first point.
• Adjust the level of support in accordance with the business needs.
Your day could see you:
• Enthusiastically engaging customers regarding the products and purchase process, providing a confident and concise answer to their inquiry.
• Providing webchat and email support that includes a structured and well-written email response within the agreed SLA.
• Providing exceptional customer service to our large base of customers.
• Ensuring that all interactions and relevant information is captured in the ticket logging process.
• Taking ownership & accountability of issues.
• Ensuring that all processes are performed as per the documented procedure.
• Being able to assist other teams within our group should their volumes become.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• At least 6 months of being a Customer Service Representative supporting clients through webchat or email in a BPO industry.
• Strong written and English communication skills.
• Able to prioritize competing workloads to ensure that tasks are actioned in the appropriate order.
• Being able to adapt to change.
• Able to understand issues from a customer’s perspective when addressing issues. Needs to be a team player as the environment is quite fast-paced and dynamic.
• Professional, Self-directed & Proactive.
• Knowledge and familiarity with Vape industry.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content