• Timekeeping and work progress monitoring:
1. Check out T-Sheet Log to make sure trainers are training for at least 45 minutes, documenting workout sessions with notes and pics
2. Create a Daily Progress Note for each client seen daily and make sure it is completed correctly.
3. Look at Trainer Timesheets for number of sessions trained.
4. Compare Trainer Timesheet to T-Sheet Log
• Bookkeeping duties
• Phone Management: Appointment Setting, Cold Calling and Verification
1. Making calls to schedule appointments for services Confirm and reschedule (call or text).
2. Scheduling BPO's, and Mobile Closing assignments.
3. Making calls to prospective clients
4. Return calls, book appointments for new patients and take insurance information
• Email management - Check email approximately 3 times morning and 3 times afternoon
• Insurance assessment and verification
• Must have at least 2 years Virtual Assistance experience in the related field
• Must have at least 2 years Appointment Setting and Cold Calling work experience
• Must have at least 2 years work experience in real estate industry
• Preferably with work experience working for a fitness training center/company before
• Must know basic bookkeeping
• Must be keen to details
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Amenable to work from 9am-1pm Eastern Standard Time - US