Get ready to deliver exceptional customer service experiences and create a lasting impression. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Mandarin Technical Support Representative you need to have:
• Excellent Cantonese communication skills
o Speaking – must be fluent in speaking Mandarin
o Reading and Writing – must be capable and able to understand handwritten Mandarin language
• Basic English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
• Previous customer service experience is a plus, but it’s not really a requirement
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and/or chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
• Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
• Day shift working hours with weekends off
• Real career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
• Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
• An accessible location, and more!
We invite you to #ExperienceTeleTech and start your journey here. We’re located at at the 2F Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, EDSA corner Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City.
We can’t wait to meet you!