• Perform simple to moderate transactional buying activities for a specific assigned country/ies, region or area, which includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Managing the purchase order process to completion
- Maintaining price information in the system
- Follow thru on PO deliveries and vendor coordination
- Purchasing reporting activities
• Resolving moderate to complex exceptions and handling inquiries from suppliers and stakeholders
• Follows a variety of clearly defined procedures under general guidance within Sourcing areas
• Ensures compliance to internal source-to-pay business rules and SOX controls
• Bachelor’s degree in any Business, Engineering, Finance or any related courses
• 1-2 years’ experience within Sourcing area or purchasing transactional activities
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
• Highly customer service and quality-oriented mindset
• Proficient research, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Knowledge of sourcing principles
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools
• Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload
• Team oriented person who can focus on the details
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP, Sourcing Tools and Applications an advantage
• Knowledge in English, and Nihongo (Writing, Speaking, Listening and Reading Skills) are necessary for this role
The Philippines site, located at the Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, is the third and final Global Service Center (GSC) of 3M Company, which will bring all the advantages of the GSC model to the Asia Pacific region. It is responsible for optimizing 3M Company’s delivery of transactional services in the region, and essentially strengthens 3M Company’s operations around the world, as all three GSCs will work together to bring the highest level of service no matter where they are. 3M Service Center will partner with the other GSCs to provide around-the-clock global service. It will host activities ranging from, among others, sourcing, IT, Finance, human resources, all of which are IT-enabled.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
Experience planning and leading projects - all project phases Knowledge of MS Excel including capabilities to produce presentations and data models including analytical tools (formulas, VLookUp, charts, graphs and pivot tables)
We encourage WALK-IN applications! Simply show this post to our Frontdesk Officer when you apply.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content