• Work closely with business analysts and product manager to understand business requirements.
• Working closely with application and SOA architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design.
• Team Interaction - Ability to lead or coach/mentor others, proactively share knowledge, information, and solutions to problems.
• Willing to do projects in other Microsoft platforms and products; Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365.
• Understanding the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will meet same.
• Ability to communicate with team on how technology might improve the business outcomes.
• 5+ years’ experience in BI development, with emphasis on visualization design and delivery.
• Experience with industry BI tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, etc)
• Experience developing with PowerBI & PowerQuery highly desirable
• Some experience in scripting languages like JSON, PowerShell will be an advantage.
• Knowledge on Azure Data services (ASA, ADF, ADC etc.,) will be an advantage.
Awards and Industry Recognition
• Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle (top 50 partners globally)
• #1 CRN Fast 50 2018 (Year on year growth)
• #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2018 (3 year growth)
• 10 Microsoft Gold Competencies
• Gold Cloud Business Applications Competency (very rare achievement)
Barhead is a customer solutions company, born in the cloud and focussed on Microsoft. Founded by the team that created leading salesforce.com consultancies OKERE and Cloud Sherpas, Barhead has chosen to deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions to service the next generation of customer interaction needs.
Having delivered Cloud CRM based solutions for over 10 years, the Barhead team knows that the keys to success are innovation, speed to value and ongoing pro-active support. The Microsoft platform enables Barhead to deliver solutions that are integrated to the very core of sales and service professionals daily routines.
• CRM solutions for financial services,
• CRM solutions for not for profit,
• Dynamics 365 Migrations and replatforming,
• Creative solutions for unique value propositions,
• Simplifying potentially complex technology environments,
• Helping businesses interact with their clients more efficiently and more effectively,
• Extending the channels for client interactions to an anywhere anytime business dynamic.
• Dynamics 365 (CRM and Core platform),
• Dynamics 365 for Talent
• Dynamics 365 for Marketing
• Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
• Power Apps and Flow (Enterprise apps from a common data model),
• Dynamics 365 Portals (for customer, employee and partner portals),
• Integration frameworks (to leverage company data sources and create institutional knowledge).
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: 6 months AU background in doing General Accounting or atleast Accounts Payable and Payroll
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content