• Design, develop, maintain, support, solutions based on Azure Power BI technology.
• Be a team player, collaborate with both external and internal parties to develop and support CHAMP’s BI activities.
• Listen to our customers, contribute to driving evolutions and improvements of our BI solutions.
• Contribute to exploring, designing, testing, demonstrating and implementing CHAMP Business Intelligence solutions.
• Provide expertise for, advice on and demonstrations of our BI solutions to both internal and external parties.
• Deliver working solutions on time, on cost and on specifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced with SQL Data Warehouse, Data Factory, Analysis Services, Power BI.
• Experienced in optimizing performance and troubleshooting BI solutions.
• Good general knowledge of relational databases, BI and ETL technologies and methodologies.
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Good written and verbal command of
• Interest / knowledge in advanced technologies like Machine Learning.
• A plus: have a good knowledge and understanding of the air cargo business and industry or the logistics / supply chain business in general.
• A plus: have knowledge of other BI tools and database such as SAP Business Objects and Oracle.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines (CHAMP PH) is a registered IT-enterprise providing software development and maintenance, and service support to the global CHAMP air-freight solutions for the airline industry. CHAMP PH is affiliated with CHAMP Cargosystems (CHAMP) headquartered in Luxembourg. CHAMP also operates in other countries, Zurich, United Kingdom, Atlanta, Germany and Singapore. CHAMP Cargosystems (CHAMP) prides itself as the world’s dominant player in the IT solutions space for air-freight industry. Please visit our website, www.champ.aero.
Our office is located at 7F Robinsons Summit Center Ayala Ave Makati City.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content