The Business and Technical Communications Analyst will play a key role in driving adoption and proper system usage by supporting a wide range of communications, including text, graphics and web-based projects. This position is responsible for consistent, high-quality editorial products for printed/electronic documents. Interacts with customers from concept to finished product, assisting with writing, editing and proofreading. Encourages discussion in the key elements of thought communication; increases understanding of verbal and visual means of communication. Manages critical projects by applying project management skills and works effectively in a team environment.
Your key responsibilities
• Develops and prepares a variety of communications, such as marketing materials, reports, information releases, newsletters, web-based content, and video content
• Assists in text production and integrating the relationship of text to graphics
• Consults with customers on content and suggests appropriate organizational and structural changes
• Enforces consistent style and tone, smooth transitions and eliminates wordiness, triteness and jargon, especially in multi-author documents
• Fact-checks, flags questionable statements and monitors correct and logical sequencing of material; Responsible for the execution of edits
• Serves as liaison between Creative Services Group (CSG) and customer; helps select appropriate media, format and packaging
• Acts as a Communications Project Manager; develop communication plans, communicates and negotiates project deadlines, project scope, cost estimates and schedule changes as necessary
• Utilizes the Global Operations Communications Tool (GOCT) to draft and release systems operations communications as necessary
• Excels in developing team momentum through being a great team member and/or team leader, promoting and sharing leading practices
• Assist with managing SharePoint site portal content on a consistent basis
• Supports execution of communications products associated with planned and unplanned events; to include strategy, key messages and detailed tactical plans
• Self-identify, track and report issues related to communications efforts or needs
• Ensure local and regional considerations are accounted for in all global messaging and target locally as necessary
• Manage key global and local stakeholders to ensure that they are kept informed and advocate the communications plan
Skills and attributes for success
• Exceptional English communication skills – including written, verbal and active listening
• Evaluates conflicting requirements of multiple customers; maintains workflow within compressed time frames; remains open to challenge and reappraisal
• Analyzes and explains to customers the relationship between text and design
• Addresses problems, makes decisions in area of competence and contributes to decision-making
• Proven capability to understand IT-systems related discussions and translate into meaningful business communications that are appropriate, relevant and engaging to the audience
• High professional competence, influencing skills and gravitas required to provide high-level communications to leadership, with the ability to influence senior, demanding stakeholders
• Execute quality deliverables across multiple media, including print, web, events and presentations
• Ability to manage or influence a team of resources to deliver results
• Successfully manage cross-border relationships with team members and leadership
• Flexibility to handle changing project priorities and arrangements in tight timelines
• Be a self-starter, able to work virtually, in a large global organization, across time zones and with different cross-functional teams
• Problem-solving and root cause identification skills.
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Advanced editing, proofreading and writing skills and thorough knowledge of writing and style reference materials
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook with particular emphasis on creating dynamic, accurate and visually appealing Word and PowerPoint communications
• Understands urgency in responding to clients’ needs and ensuring queries are resolved quickly with exception attention to detail and adherence to firm policy
• Proficient with creating and managing SharePoint content
• Familiar with social media tools campaigns and content management.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in publishing, newsletters or internal corporate operations communications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related work experience in similar fields required
• Experience in communicating technology information to business users
• Background in Accounting/Finance industry is helpful. Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Excellent copywriting and editing skills; strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop and deliver creative, credible ideas for content
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Experience of building and executing planned and unplanned global communications strategies for large scale systems implementations
• Must be willing to work in McKinley West, Taguig City
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Functions : IT
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sap, Oracle, It Security
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level