Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila
Market Job DescriptionAbout the Role
The DCCOE team is hiring a BIC 2 to support on-shore and off-shore Imaging processes. This role will work with complex business units and provide subject matter expertise, consulting and monitoring of processes, performance, and new initiatives with high risk to identify and mitigate risk, negative customer impact, and financial risk. You will consult with LOB leadership and partners (both onshore and offshore) to review and develop action plans and effectively manage change to ensure regulatory compliance is managed daily, statement of work requirements are appropriately documented, reporting is accurate and timely, and business results meet or exceed expectations. The Consultant will also work to ensure ongoing training materials are up-to-date and delivered to meet business needs and may be required to develop training materials and assist in the delivery of training.Responsibilities
- Assist with the identification of risks and inefficiencies as well as the remediation plan, creating and/or updating procedures, assisting with communication to Team Members and training.
- Participate in meetings to understand and develop policies and procedures for system changes, changes to regulatory and/or banking requirements, etc.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in processes supported by onshore and off-shore teams that impact customer claims. Be able to identify inherent risks of such products and the policies, procedures and controls surrounding them. Update and enhance such policies, procedures and controls to meet the changing needs of the business and our customers.
- Serve as a Liaison to other areas and support partners to provide advice and guidance to the LOB.
- Conduct effective analysis of moderate to complex business problems and results.
- Assist with collecting and tracking Metric data and other internal reporting needs.
- Assist with publishing reporting views in Tableau.
- Assist with building complex queries using SQL Server.
- Provide support in developing a system to maintain and store data.
- Participate in projects in a support and leadership, capacity by gathering business requirements in support of various processes and applications used in claim processing.
- Partner with various levels of leadership, Quality Assurance, MIS teams, Training, and analysts on projects, action planning, training, performance results monitoring and reporting
Market Skills and Certifications
- Overall min 8 years of relevant experience, out of which 3+ year of analytical experience
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, SAS and handling large data is required
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Leadership skills including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Experience with off-shore or virtual leadership and/or partnerships
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68268