We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through inbound calls, chat support and call-outs, if relevant, and ensure their service- or product-related problems are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs. Your day could see you:
• Receives and responds to customers’ inquiries/complaints through phone, in order to take orders following the standards set for call management, call accuracy, call handling and data encoding accuracy.
• Responsible for responding to customer phone calls by listening empathetically to the customer, clarifying and assessing customer needs, and resolving basic service issues in a prompt and effective manner.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers problems.
• Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Managed follow up calls to customers in a timely manner.
• Coordinating well with other departments.
• Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
• Providing First Call Resolution (FCR).
• Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Responding to inbound customer emails/chat and inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly.
• Handles manual activities in case of system down times.
• Handling all requests with due skill and care.
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Promoting and demonstrating Shore values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• Customer service experience in the BPO industry is an advantage
• Chat and email support experience is an advantage
• Back-end admin processing experience is an advantage
• Excellent phone interaction if required for call-outs.
• Ability to navigate computerized data entry
• A CSAT champion/top performer.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adopt in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content