We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Backoffice Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important component in the business. As a Backoffice Agent, you will be responsible for aiding the Sales team in confirming custom tours for the business clients by verifying all travel logistics and preparing pre-departure tour documents. The Backofice Agent will also aid in handling schedule changes, emergencies, and other projects as assigned in order to assist the Operations department.
Your day could see you:
• Learn Peak15 tour operator software in order to verify bookings and produce travel documents for clients. Coordinate directly with local suppliers on all client documentation deadlines to ensure timely delivery.
• Create the client e-folders and ensure that all necessary folders and documents are entered. Ensure that all folders and documents within the e-folders are well organized, re-named and uncluttered.
• Create and maintain e-mail templates and other documents to streamline the Operations process.
• Research entry/exit requirements (including visas, tourist cards, etc.) and other country specific information.
• Continuously update hotel, supplier, and country information in Peak 15 to ensure all information is current.
• Create financial breakdown sheets in Excel for each client booking; update as needed and ensure accuracy.
• Prioritize work according to the volume and urgency of bookings. (New bookings are always the top priority and must be checked and verified quickly so that Operations can confirm bookings within 24-48 hours.
• Issue travel insurance and work with Sales/Operations to ensure timely & accurate purchases.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with other departments (Sales, Product, etc.) and international suppliers.
• Accurately create client invoices in Peak 15 and keep them updated, reconciling with breakdown spreadsheets.
• Process credit card charges in Peak 15 and assist the Accounting department with additional tasks as needed.
• Take responsibility for the emergency phone per the schedule set by the Operations Manager (with compensation). Effectively handle all emergencies in a timely and professional manner.
• Work on special projects as assigned to assist the Operations Manager.
• Meet with travel industry executives as necessary in order to learn about our products.
• Develop and maintain database/records of supplier contacts.
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 4-year college degree/ Applicant should have effective communication skills, great time management, ability to follow instructions and quick to learn/understand new concepts. Knowledge of our destinations is essential. Passport required
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret emails, supplier manuals, professional correspondence, technical procedures, and trade websites. Ability to effectively present information in an organized, logical and easy to follow format. Excellent writing skills including Spelling, proper punctuation, grammar, and business writing is a must. English must be easily understandable on the telephone as well as in person.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to interpret and act on a variety of instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form. Strong organizational skills and ability to consider many different factors at once. Ability to prioritize various activities to meet tight deadlines.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel. Ability to quickly learn our CRM software and utilize it to its fullest extent.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to maintain positive working relationships with other members of staff. Selfmotivated person who is able to remain focused, calm and even tempered even in extremely busy conditions. Must have a strong sense of honesty to clients and loyalty to the business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, use hands, and occasionally lift small packages.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Amenable to work on shifting schedules, weekends and Holidays
• Must be easy to adapt to ever- changing circumstances.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High accuracy and efficiency rating (productivity).
• Excellent feedback from customers, brokers and clients.
• Achievement of all company and client-set KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content