We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offeringclients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Customer Care Executive, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The role’s core function is to assist the business in processing and inputting data into Navision, Netsuite and other business systems. Depending on the assigned priorities and assignments, below are the tasks that a data processor will do:
• Process quotation requests from business customers by inputting the requested items to the systems.
• Send purchase quote inquiries to vendors via business emailing tools.
• Process the offers received from vendors and decide on the correct statuses based on the outlined procedures.
• Enter the business offer thru customers’ portal, and send related documents thru templated correspondences.
• Send status updates, rejection notices, confirmation messages to the business customers thru templated emails.
• Process purchase orders by converting quotations or entering direct orders in the systems.
• Send follow up to vendors regarding order confirmations and requests for earlier deliveries.
• Communicate to the business colleagues in Netherlands whenever necessary.
• Perform other related data processing tasks as instructed by your supervisor, Subject matter expert and clients accordingly.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Experience in data processing
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication – verbal and written
• Good listening and organizational skills
• Experienced MS Office Suite User (at least Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
• With working knowledge of CRM
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
10% Night Differential
Montly Imatech Merchandise
Quarterly Team Builiding
Yearly Summer Outing
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content