We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a CSR, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Customer Service Representative you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Promote a professional and positive image to clients in line with the company’s customer service policy.
• Ensure effective communication to customers and stakeholders with positivity and maintain a strong relationship.
• Refer all queries, problems and issues requiring resolution to the Team Leader who will follow up and provide response / feedback and training if required.
• Work effectively with others to deliver the best customer service possible
• Be an active contributor to the ongoing performance of the team
• Maintain open honest communication with all staff and accept all reasonable directions by the Team Leader
• Provide assistance to other teams when requested in peak periods or times of absence to maintain team performance levels
• Cooperate with all Team Leaders, peers and stakeholders to find solutions and enhance internal and external customer service experience
• Participate and engage in learning and development activities
• Continuously strive to develop personal skills and knowledge
• Log and verify (identify Roadblocks) new valuation requests for all valuations received
• Verification of instructions, service type and fees
• Efficiently process requests within given timeframes to meet client service level agreements and set KPI’s
• Ensure integrity of data is maintained to ensure accuracy of financial and reporting information
• Ability to make decisions in adherence to process, policy, and stipulated guidelines
• Ability to identify and recommend solutions for any issues identified in the processing and logging and verifying of valuations
• Manage the distribution of general faxes and emails throughout the group in a timely manner.
• Manage delays and inspection times in Halo and on all websites pursuant to internal process and procedures for managing delays and appointments.
• Ensure administration processes are followed by Valuers
• Ensure delivery assistance is provided for valuations for clients as required
• Confirming documentation is correct and complete for To Be Erected jobs
• Assist with management allocation of residential valuations for Valuers
• Assist with coordination of inspection times for Valuers
• Ensure their calendars are updated
• Liaise with Valuer with regards to capacity and Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and ensure best result for client
• Develop and implement service standards and procedures to ensure agreed client needs are met
• Ensure that correct status is recorded for each job, recording delays on website as required
• Monitor websites to ensure that all reminders are provided to Valuers to ensure job is returned on time
• Monitor all due dates in Halo when time permits to ensure they are compliant
• Notify relevant stakeholders of any non-compliant service levels
• Advise relevant stakeholders of any non-compliance in relation to work in progress
• Provide assistance to other teams in peak periods or times of absence to maintain team performance levels
• Identify and recommend solutions for any issue identified in the administration support process.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Successful completion of High School Certificate or proven successful work history – Essential
• Minimum 2 + years’ experience in call centre/administrative or related customer focused role
• High degree of computer proficiency utilising Microsoft Office applications and internet
• Enrolled in Degree in Business (Property) or equivalent – Desirable
• Student Member of the Australian Property Institute – Desirable
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
PROMO: Bring as many friends as you can and win P100 worth of GC from each of your referrals. Walk in to our recruitment sites (WCC, BETA, 1800 and BTC/UPTOWN) from November 25, 2019 to December 13, 2019.
For faster processing, text: OPT(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content