The campaign is world’s first and most successful digital telco. We have a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer through our customer-centric mobile platform and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar global telco industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016 and have since gained market share quickly while delivering a best-in-class customer experience.A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The campaign is looking for Level 1 Customer Happiness Experts who is energetic, solutions-driven, and has a passion for customer happiness and satisfaction. As a member of our team of Happiness Experts, your general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Handle and resolve frontline inquiries by customers via digital channels (chat, email) in an effective, efficient and timely manner
• Provide solutions to issues raised beneficial for both parties following guidelines set by the client
• Escalate to Level 2 Happiness Experts, Team Leader, and or Managers for issues that would require further review and solutions
• Always uphold the campaign's guiding mission and vision in partnership with outsource vendor provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
• Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (The campaign is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
• Once in a lifetime chance to help shape a brand and market from the ground up
• Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
• Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environmentA BIT ABOUT YOU
• Minimum 1 year continuous experience primarily in digital customer service (email, chat, social media)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels and different types of customers
• Excellent familiarity of digital customer service KPIs (CSAT, First Reply Time, Resolution Time, etc) - Tech-savvy, highly adept in and familiar with using Zendesk, Zendesk Chat, ZenTalk
• Has handled and has excellent understanding of Australian customers with priority preference on Telco, E-commerce, and Tech disruptors
• Has a good understanding of start-up culture (nice to have)
• Excellent decision-making skills, able to provide quick solutions to customers (nice to have)
• Familiarity with Australian Consumer Law (nice to have)
• Someone who wants to challenge the normal service expectations and go above and beyond (nice to have)WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
For faster processing, text: W1CIRC (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.