We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through inbound calls, email and chat support and ensure their service- or product-related problems are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
Your day could see you:
• Providing excellent customer service via inbound calls, chat and email.
• Doing basic outbound calls to courier to check on schedule and status of delivery.
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Ensuring resolution to each contact with an emphasis on a first contact resolution.
• Responsible for key contact center performance metrics at the individual level.
• Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Coordinating well with other departments.
• Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Handling all requests with due skill and care.
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
• Promoting and demonstrating the company values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
• A CSAT champion/top performer.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
• Flexible to shifting schedule including but not limited to weekend shifts, night shift, working on holidays, etc.
• With a minimum of one year customer service experience in the BPO industry.
• With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience (chat/email).
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
For faster processing, text: ECO(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9AM) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content