We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As an Allocations Officer, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
Are you full of energy, curious, creative and ready for a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company The business is looking to grow our GTM Strategy and Operations team to help operationalize and scale processes to support our growing team in the US, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets.
As part of the Core Services team you’ll partner with our local and global Operations, Sales, Marketing, Channel teams to enforce our data strategy and improve processes to be more efficient. You will work with Salesforce.com, D&B, LinkedIn, and other data solutions to ensure our data is consistently accurate. As well as, improve sales processes, execute territory changes, enforce rules of engagement, and improve automation of lead routing with LeanData.
Your success will be measured by the timely and accurate execution of data cleansing and territory maintenance, as well as your ability to enforce policy and support the sales team to maximize efficiency. To achieve this, you’ll need to be effective in building strong relationships and in managing multiple work streams to get projects across the finish line.
As BackOffice Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important component in the business, working alongside other Team to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their application.
Your day could see you:
• Govern the integrity of our Salesforce.com and Marketo data by manually updating and iterating records to meet the minimum qualifications for routing
• Manual and automated list cleanses
• List uploads
• Manage the deduplication and upload of all contact and account list purchases
• Campaign creation in Marketo
• Manually routing leads
• Scheduling email sends in Marketo
• Apply the Rules of Engagement and other policies defined by our Field Operations team
• Assist SFDC system administrators in new functionality rollouts
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 1+ years experience in a Sales or Operations support role within a SaaS company
• A strong attention to detail with a good knowledge of Data Entry Related methodologies
• Self-Starter, ability to work autonomously and take initiative to complete tasks
• Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to identify inefficiencies in processes and recommend creative solutions
• Effective communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
• Experience with Salesforce.com, MS Office, and Google Sheets/Docs preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline preferred
• Exemplifies confidence, collaboration, and brings good vibes to the culture
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High accuracy and efficiency rating (productivity).
• Excellent feedback from customers, brokers and clients.
• Achievement of all company and client-set KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: NEW(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.