• Build Paid Search and/or Facebook marketing with an emphasis on performance-based optimization
• Develop creative marketing campaigns to accelerate the pace of customer acquisition.
• Managing advertising spend to quarterly and monthly marketing budgets
• Conduct or direct ad copy and landing page tests to optimize QS and conversion rates
• Collaborate with product marketing team to optimize website and product offering.
• Track, measure, and report on marketing performance.
Digital Room’s focus on providing an excellent printed product has built an extremely loyal customer following of design and marketing professionals. We’ve become the leader in B2B online printing and are excited to continue our rapidly growing e-commerce journey.
Operating through a network of four manufacturing plants, and several brands, including UPrinting, PrintPlace, NextDayFlyers, PrintRunner, and ColorFX, the company prints and delivers over one million orders each year.
Are you ready to make a difference This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is continually growing. We are all about developing and training our employees to reach their career potential and inspiring teamwork!
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches& developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
Client is a small proprietorship (registered to operate in BC, Canada) with credentials (B.Sc Comp Sci) for growth in web coding, web development, SEO/digital marketing, apps, and webservers for apps.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will be part of the Engineering team, working with other Developers, QA and DevOps engineers; to help execute projects and make sure things are done well, on time.
Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. Principal Software Engineers provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content