• Creating top-quality applications
• Collaborating with front-end developers
• Ensuring that junior staff deliver according to standards
• Improving functionality
• Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
• Designing and building application layers
• Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
• Practical experience with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
• A keen eye for detail
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) department seek to constantly improve the availability, reliability and performance of our production systems and services. SREs are focused on engineering and automation to ensure performance of developed systems.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content