• Carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all agents
• Maximize dialler/data performance by prioritizing campaign jobs whilst maintaining compliance with legislation guidelines
• Analyze and create a daily calling strategy based on known data provision and campaign activity
• In charge of regular data forecasting to enable effective resource and campaign management
• Manage all aspects of the dialler including setting up and using treatments and filters to optimize calling campaigns
• Manage the dialler/data real time to ensure optimal agent productivity, data penetration, and operational outbound calling metrics such as connects, DMCS, failed calls
• Ensure effective loading of data into the dialler/operation for optimal calling, control and creation of all scripts
• Contribute to the production of all required MI reports for all levels of Telesales management, analysis of dialler/data outcomes and results, implement changes and improvements based on results
• Contribute to the function planning and forecasting team based on inbound and outbound volumes and call outcomes
• Management of agent schedule adherence with regards to data management
• In charge of increasing sales volume by effective implementation of dialler/data strategies and calling plans
• In charge of increase in data penetration levels, DMC conversions, agent productivity and utilization
• Meet OFCOM dialing requirements for abandonment rates, answer machines detect, customer messaging, etc.
• Budgetary responsible for preventing lost opportunity
• Support delivery of Telesales Business Plan Management of telesales schedule adherence in relation to data
• Proactively manage the activities of assigned operations staff and production employees in terms of hitting KPIs, sales targets and quotas
Who We Are Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader. The company meets clients’ customer care and transaction processing needs through 67,000 associates in 27 countries. Sitel provides world-class solutions from on-shore, nearshore and offshore locations across 155+ facilities throughout North America, South America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The company’s award-winning services provide clients with the strategic insight, scale and diversity of offerings to ensure the best return on their customer investment. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian diversified company, Onex Corporation. For more information, please visit www. sitel.com.
What We Do Sitel provides fully integrated customer care and back office processing services that focus on delivering a return on customer investment to our clients by reducing service costs, improving customer retention and increasing revenue per customer.
Sitel’s ability to serve customers and track customer information across multiple channels enables us to consistently provide positive, intelligent service on behalf of our clients.
Functions : Others
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: N/A
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Must have at least 1 year experience in data mining, analysis and modelling Should have at least 1 year experience in BPO Industry Must be adept with R Programming, Minitab or any statistical software Able to clearly and fluently translate tech
With atleast six (6) months experience as QA Representative (preferrence) With atleast two (2) years contract center/BPO experience (required) Excellent documentation and reporting skills: preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and P
Work from home virtual assistant - flexible working hours Support a Business Founder with a variety of tasks - you'll be one of the 1st hires We LOVE candidates who are proactive/take initiative Steep learning curve, bring ideas, make a difference!
This professional is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department. The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks
Home based Virtual Assistant opportunity for someone who wants more work-life balance, to become one of the 1st hires into a small business, work directly with the founder and grow with the role. Would suit a proactive self-starter who loves to learn