As a multinational, worldwide company, our complex research and development processes require high performing tools. From the Requirements Management and Project Management through Configuration/Change Management, ECAD, MCAD and Testing solutions up to the product delivery, we must provide and operate optimal solutions for the entire Product Lifecycle Management.
That's why we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to support our employees in using efficiently these tools.
In your role of Application Specialist, you will have the following specific activities and responsibilities:
- Administration and monitoring of supported engineering data management applications
- Become an expert in engineering data management application (Windchill)
- Support for change and configuration management processes
- Support the release process of electronic and mechanical CAD outputs
- Support end users in their daily job (based on incident tickets)
The opportunity will enable you to use and expand your existing skills by sharing the knowledge with your colleagues. You should be self-motivated and dedicated, and have a good command of the English language.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility during an initial integration phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
- Technical University background
- Basic experience with CAD tools (Catia, Creo Elements, Zuken)
- Experience in engineering data management or design engineering is an advantage (electronic or mechanic)
- Good communication skills, customer focus
- Well organized person, proactive, methodic, rigorous
- Good English command
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT & ITES
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content