Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. Company & Position Overview:
Five9 is a leader in Cloud based Contact Center solutions and one of the Bay Area's fastest growing companies. Our headquarters is located in San Ramon, CA and we continue to expand globally. We are actively sourcing for an experienced and highly motivated API Integration Engineer
to join our growing Professional Services group. This full-time position is reserved for a star performer who understands the value of teamwork, has a positive can do attitude, and can help us delight our Customers while growing our business.
Reporting to the Manager and Director of the Professional Services team, you will perform project tasks such as system configuration, training, documentation and customer follow-up. You will handle a number of projects simultaneously, providing expert recommendations for Contact Center Solutions in a technical or consultative role.
The Integrations Developer will be responsible in combining different software components into one unified solution. Integration Development happens at different stages and phases of software implementation, which includes management and development of APIs, data connectivity, applications implementation, and device integration.
The role would also involve interfacing with non-technical individuals from either internal teams or clients, and must be able to have a good command and understanding of technical terms involving software development and implementation jargons. A good command of English both in written and verbal communications are required. Key Responsibilities:
- Configure VCC application according to specifications provided by Five9 Business Analyst while following best practice guidelines
- Review design and evaluate the efficiency of the recommended design
- Recommend best practices should alternative design be more automated/efficient/productive
- Configure according to best practice guidelines
- Troubleshoot software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments
- Thoroughly test configuration before declaring configuration to be complete
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Work on multiple Implementation projects simultaneously
- Attend customer calls as required by Program Manager
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to identify best practices that can be leveraged by peers for future configuration projects and contribute to internal Best Practices Library
- Work on special projects as needed
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients needs is imperative
- Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers able to delegate responsibilities with ease able to provide constructive feedback and praise able to understand and educate others
- Working knowledge on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Design and Develop SQL Scripts, Procedures, Views and other database objects as needed
- Experience in implementation/integration of APIs using any of the API platforms
- Cloud development and implementation
- Knowledgeable in any of the following:
- Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Data parsing algorithms
- How transport technology works
- Encryption methodologies
- Web Services
- Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, etc.
- Must be strategic thinker able to understand the Big-Picture able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Willing to work a permanent night shift schedule
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Implementation (Professional Services) and/or configuration experience in a Cloud computing or telephony environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, IVR, and Call Center skills/practices
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is required - Applicants with experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions are preferred
- Strong knowledge of CRM/Lead Management solutions, and integrations (Salesforce, RingCentral, Siebel, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Velocify, LeadMailbox, ServiceNow, etc.) is desired
- Self-starter, possessing excellent time management skills Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful in San Ramon, CA.